Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science Chiang Mai University, 50200, THAILAND
Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Image Processing, Computer Hardware Interfacing and Controlling System, Intelligent Medical Diagnosis, Human Blood Diagnosis to Identify Cancer
Ph.D. in Computer Science, September 2017, University of Northumbria at Newcastle, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UNITED KINGDOM. Thesis Title: An Intelligent Decision Support System for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Detection
M.Sc. in Computer Science, May 2004, Thammasat University, THAILAND. Thesis Title: A Prediction of Human Leg-Joint Movement Using Neural Networks
B.Eng. in Computer Engineering, March 2001, Rajamangala Institute of Technology (Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi), THAILAND. Senior’s Project: Electric Current Control System for Air-Conditioners of Department of Computer Engineering
Diploma in Technical Computer, May 1998, Rajamangala Institute of Technology Northern Campus (Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna), THAILAND. Senior’s Project: A Development of Laboratory Room TC 301 Technic Computer Division
• Faculty Executive Member Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, THAILAND, from 4th January 2018 to Present
o Assist. Dean for Physical Facilities (Jan. 2018 – Present)
• Faculty Member Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, THAILAND, from 1st September 2004 to Present
o Assist. Head of Department of Computer Science on Student Affairs ( Sep. 2005 – Jun. 2009 ) o Lecturer (Sep. 2004 – Present ) • Teaching Experiences
Undergraduate o Computer Programming I and Laboratory I o Computer Networks and Protocols o Introduction to Computer o Information Technology and Modern Life o Operating Systems o Parallel Processing o Structured Programming o Supervising senior project of Department of Computer Science students
Graduate o Computer Systems and Networks o Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic
• Organizing Committee o The International and National Computer Science and Engineering Conferences, November 2010 o The 6th THAILAND Olympiad in Informatics, Chiang Mai, May 2009 o Smart/Intelligent Materials and Nanotechnology, Chiang Mai, April 2008 o The 1st International Olympiad on Astronomy and Astrophysics, Chiang Mai, December 2007 o Mind Sight Conference, The Sage Gateshead, Newcastle Upon Tyne, March, 2015.
• Reviewer o Big Data Research Journal o Maejo Information Technology and Innovation Journal (MITIJ) o The 15th International Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering (JCSSE2018)
• Demonstrator on behalf of Department of Computer Science and Digital Technologies, Faculty of Engineering and Environment, Northumbria University o The Maker Fairs UK 2014
The Royal Thai Government Scholarship by Ministry of Science and Technology to pursue Ph.D. program. Currently, I am graduated Ph.D. in Department of Computer and Information Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Environment, Northumbria University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom.
• Mohammad A. Al-Mamun, Worawut Srisukkham, Dewan Md Farid, Lorna Ravenhill, Li Zhang, Alamgir Hossain, Rosemary Bass (2018). A quantitative image analysis for the cellular cytoskeleton during in vitro tumor growth. Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 92, pp. 39-51. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2017.08.048 • Li Zhang, Worawut Srisukkham, Siew Chin Neoh, Chee Peng Lim, Diptangshu Pandit (2018). Classifier ensemble reduction using a modified firefly algorithm: An empirical evaluation. Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 93, pp. 395-422. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2017.10.001 • Al-Mamun, M., Ravenhill, L., Srisukkham, W., Hossain, A., Fall, C., Ellis, V., & Bass, R. (2016). Effects of Noninhibitory Serpin Maspin on the Actin Cytoskeleton: A Quantitative Image Modeling Approach. Microscopy and Microanalysis : The Official Journal of Microscopy Society of America, Microbeam Analysis Society, Microscopical Society of Canada, 22(2), 394–409. http://doi.org/10.1017/S1431927616000520 • Al-mamun, M. A., Srisukkham, W., Fall, C., Bass, R., & Hossain, A. (2014). A Cellular Automaton Model for Hypoxia Effects on Tumour Growth Dynamics. In The 8th International Conference in Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Applications (SKIMA2014) (pp. 1–8). http://doi.org/10.1109/SKIMA.2014.7083562 • Lepcha, P., Srisukkham, W., Zhang, L., & Hossain, A. (2014). Red Blood based Disease Screening using Marker Controlled Watershed Segmentation and Post-Processing. In The 8th International Conference in Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Applications (SKIMA2014) (pp. 1–7). Dhaka, Bangladesh. http://doi.org/10.1109/SKIMA.2014.7083556 • Neoh, S. C., Srisukkham, W., Zhang, L., Todryk, S., Greystoke, B., Peng Lim, C., Aslam, N. (2015). An Intelligent Decision Support System for Leukaemia Diagnosis using Microscopic Blood Images. Scientific Reports, 5, 14938. http://doi.org/10.1038/srep14938 • Srisukkham, W., Lepcha, P., Hossain, A., Zhang, L., Jiang, R., & Lim, H. N. (2013). A mobile enable intelligent shceme to identify blood cancer for remote areas- cell membrane segmentation using marker controlled watershed segmentation phase. In The 7th International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Intelligent Management and Applications (SKIMA2013) (pp. 104–114). Chiang Mai, Thailand. • Thanongsak MuangFan, Worawut Srisukkam, Jeerayut Chaiyaruwanich (2005). Prediction of Acute Lukemia from DNA Microarray Data by Backpropagation Neural Network Techniques . In The Joint Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering, Burapha University, Chonburi, THAILAND, November 2005. • Worawut Srisukkam, Cholyeun Hongpaisanwiwat, Sukree Sinthupinyo and Boonserm Kijsirikul (2004). A Prediction of Human Leg-Joint Movement Using Neural Networks. In The Fourth National Symposium on Graduate Research, Chiang Mai, THAILAND, August 2004. • Worawut Srisukkam, Cholyeun Hongpaisanwiwat, Sukree Sinthupinyo and Boonserm Kijsirikul (2004). A Comparision of Multilayer Perceptron Neural Network and Time-Delay Neural Network for Predicting Human Leg-Joint Movement. In The Third Symposium of Science and Technology, Thammasat University, THAILAND, March 2004. • Worawut Srisukkam, Cholyeun Hongpaisanwiwat, Sukree Sinthupinyo and Boonserm Kijsirikul (2003). Tunning Parameters of Neural Network to Predict Human Leg-Joint Movement. In The Fifth Aniversary of Mae Fah Luang University Symposium, Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai, THAILAND, December 2003.
• A Mobile Enable Intelligent Scheme to Identify Blood Cancer for Remote Areas- Cell Membrane Segmentation using Marker Controlled Watershed Segmentation Phase, Northumbria Research Conference, 2014.
• Best Student Paper Award in The 8th International Conference in Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Applications (SKIMA2014), Dhaka, Bangladesh.